Live More Weigh Less is your new way of living, your new way of taking care of your body, your new group of friends and your new source of joy, all wrapped up in an easy-to-use, beautifully crafted online program and community.
This is for the woman who doesn’t want to fight her body, but be in a relationship with her. This is for the woman who’s sick of measuring her food and counting calories, but wants to love and enjoy food without anxiety, following the natural wisdom of her body. This is for the woman who wants to stop hiding her naked body from her partner, is sick of not pursuing her calling which she desperately longs for and knows deep down that she deserves a life of passion, joy and abundance.
"Because of Live More Weigh Less, I now have my dream job. I would have never, ever had the confidence to reach out and ask for help with my career before this program."MAGGIE H.
“I had not realized how much I needed a community of women to hold me up until I had it with this program. Having this community to fall back when I need it is invaluable."ERIN CADD
"Working with Sarah was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Such serious transformation happened (and continues to happen) for me."BREANNE HULL
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT YOU GET
No. 1 - THE LIVE MORE WEIGH LESS CORE CURRICULUM
Although Live More Weigh Less is multifaceted with many different ways to inspire and support your journey, the curriculum is the meat and potatoes of the program. The main event! Sarah Jenks has created and meticulously crafted this curriculum based on the most high leverage tools, topics and teachings on living a meaningful life and taking care of your body. Below you will find a very detailed account of everything that is covered. Broken down into 6 modules or topics, the curriculum walks you through Food, Fun, Love, Body, Career and Spirit. These audio lectures are set up so you can listen to them anytime from your computer or smartphone. You can stream them from the internet or download them to your phone. The whole curriculum is created and taught by Sarah Jenks.
No. 2 - THE INCREDIBLE LIVE MORE WEIGH LESS COMMUNITY
Live More Weigh Less attracts the most incredible, interesting and warm women of all ages and races from all over the globe. Seriously the nicest group of people you’ll ever meet. Many women have come out with lifelong friends that they nurtured through the members only forum.
We have a private facebook group set up for you to ask questions and connect with each other 24/7. Not on Facebook? No problem. We will personally help you set up a private profile, and if you are wanting to maintain some online anonymity, we can show you how to set up your profile so only the women in Live More Weigh Less can chat with you, and no one from the outside world.
No. 3 - WEEKLY JOURNAL
Download a PDF of your journal from the members site or order a hard copy. The journal is a great way to deepen with the material, hold yourself accountable for your goals and reflect on how the curriculum applies to your specific life. Your LMWL journal is full of personal inquiry exercises, vision prompting, desire setting and plain old room to write. It also includes weekly check-ins and benchmarks to help you stay on track. You’re going to love this book and I bet it will be a lifelong keepsake.
N0. 4 - COOKBOOK
Download a PDF of the Live More Weigh Less Cookbook from the members site or order a hard copy. Curated by Sarah Schechter, a French Culinary Institute Chef with submissions from the best healthy cooks in the industry, our Live More Weigh Less Cookbook has over 100 recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts (of course) to give you endless inspiration and idiot-proof step-by-step directions so you know exactly how to cook delicious meals that will make you feel great. The best part? We’ve been told that husbands and kids LOVE the recipes.
No. 5 - BONUS MATERIAL
Sarah has curated a select group of high level programs to help you feel more confident in your appearance, comfortable in the kitchen and more at home in your body. You can learn more about the bonuses and our guest teachers below. Sarah will also be teaching high level courses on spirituality, femininity, managing life with kids. ***
No. 6 - ADVENTURE AND RETREAT
You’ll have 2 opportunities during the program to really focus on integrating all of the teachings during your personally curated and self-guided adventure and retreat.
We recommend planning your adventure week after you finish the 3rd Module: Love. Your mission is to create the most fun, adventurous week you can imagine, which I will help you curate during the first 3 weeks. This is the time to put everything you’ve learned into practice and really experience the good life.
We recommend planning a retreat week following the Spirit Module. Your mission for this week is to create the most nurturing, relaxing week you can dream of. After seven weeks of committing to living more, you are going to deserve some delicious downtime. ***
No. 7 - LIFETIME ACCESS
No one's perfect, and we all fall off the wagon once in a while. That's why every women who signs up for Live More Weigh Less will receive a lifetime membership to the program. You will have unlimited access to the materials and the community.
"Get ready to have your life transformed. Sarah's soulful practical direction is exactly what this world needs more of. Participating in LMWL was one of the best decisions that I have ever made, I promise you won't regret it."ASHLEY ABBS
“ I THREW OUT my scale and I had no idea how often I weighed myself or how that number affected me until it was gone. I am truly a happier and healthier person because of LMWL. My whole family is benefitting from my experience. I am so grateful to have found this program and the women in it."KATE ALTMAN
“LMWL helped me return to who I am at the core, it helped me find joy in moving my body, it helped me create boundaries with my family that were long overdue. I now am able to really listen to my body, whether it's the food she wants or type of movement she needs, and then am able to honor her."MELISSA FREDERICK
HERE’S EXACTLY WHAT WE COVER IN EACH MODULE
WEEK 1 - FUN WHY HAVING A BLAST IS CRITICAL TO LOSING WEIGHT
- Why women have stopped having fun, and why getting it back into your life is so critical.
- The crazy-easy habit you need to lose weight without counting calories or stepping foot on a treadmill.
- Why most women keep gaining weight, even when they are trying to lose it, and how to reverse this frustrating reality.
- Exactly what you need to do to create an adventurous, romantic, meaningful and crazy-fun life. Step-by-step and completely lazy-proof.
- The fundamental flaw in most diet-programs, and the simple shift that will guarantee this is the last weight loss program you’ll ever take.
WEEK 2 - FOOD EVERYTHING WEIGHT WATCHERS, YOUR MOTHER AND THAT DIET BOOK FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT FOOD AND WEIGHT LOSS
- Why indulging in wine, cheese, chocolate and bread are crucial for shedding the pounds.
- The biggest mistake every driven woman makes when it comes to eating and how to reverse this bad habit, even if you’re super busy.
- The number one strategy for cutting your portions by 70% without even thinking about it.
- The best foods for weight loss, plus the common mistakes women make when choosing their food, which makes it impossible for them to shed weight.
- The exact strategies for overcoming that “I have to eat NOW or else I’m gonna combust or die or scream at someone” feeling. Hint: just telling yourself “don’t eat it, don’t eat it, don’t eat it, don’t eat it” over and over has never, and will never work for you.
- The three reasons why successful women eat too much and how to become a centered, relaxed, efficient calorie burning machine.
- Everything you need to know about cooking: how to make it easy, tips for making it fun and TONS of recipes for fast breakfasts, packed lunches, and dinners for one, two and ten.
- How to make grocery shopping quick, easy and sexy. Plus “done for you” shopping lists and strategies for fitting it into your schedule and bank account.
WEEK 3 - LOVE CREATE MEANINGFUL, FULFILLING AND LOVING RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR PARENTS, PARTNER AND GIRLFRIENDS.
- The sensuality-weight loss connection and why this is the single most important thing you’ll learn in this whole course.
- My laundry list of activities to help you embrace your sensuality (and sexuality) to help improve your relationships, earning ability, happiness and body image.
- The 5 secrets to finding or creating a relationship full of romance, support and really good sex (even if you’ve been together for 10 years). PLUS how to get your man to eat healthy too.
- Why your family could be holding you back from having a life and body you adore.
- Do you feel responsible for your Mom’s happiness? Do your parents get on your case about your weight? Do you find yourself worrying that you’re going to disappoint them (even if you don’t want to admit it)? Then this module is going to be crucial to your happiness and freedom as a woman.
- All about girlfriends: How to find friends that really “get you”, releasing the guilt around eating healthy in front of them and breaking free from the “comparison trap”.
WEEK 4 - BODY HOW TO ENSURE YOU NEVER HAVE TO HAVE TO COUNT A CALORIE, WORRY ABOUT PORTIONS OR GET CONFUSED ABOUT CRAVINGS EVER AGAIN.
- Why having zero willpower could be the best thing that’s ever happened to you and the simple mindset shift that will guarantee you never feel like a failure again.
- How to discover your food intolerances without taking an allergy test.
- The secret to eating the exact amount you need to lose weight without worrying about portions or hidden ingredients. PLUS the best strategy for never feeling full or bloated again.
- The 3-step plan for being one of those women who “looks forward to working out”. Yes, this is possible for you, and it’s not as hard as you think. And why going to the gym could be making you fat.
- Why “wanting to be thin” is a waste of time and why doing this one thing could get you the results you’ve never achieved before.
- Advice on how to embrace your beauty, do your makeup and express your unique style. This is going to be super fun.
WEEK 5 - CAREER FIND A JOB YOU LOVE OR LOVE THE JOB YOU HAVE.
- Why having a job you hate is keeping you in body-jail.
- The sneaky thing that’s making you “play small” and what to do to start really making waves.
- The three-step process to discovering your purpose.
- How to find the energy, time and money to pursue your highest ambitions.
- The six things every woman needs to have fun at work (even if you currently hate your job).
WEEK 6 - SPIRIT HOW TO MEDITATE, MANIFEST, AND INTUIT WITHOUT FEELING LIKE A WOO-WOO WEIRDO.
- Finding your flavor of spirituality and how to use it to shrink your waistline.
- My secret for going from a stressed-out psychopath to a relaxed and grounded girl faster than you can open the fridge.
- Fun and sexy practices to play with for abundance, weight loss or even falling in love.
- Guided meditations for grounding, inspiration and manifestation.
Since 2009 I’ve helped thousands of women heal from emotional eating and transform their lives through Live More Weigh Less and my popular website SarahJenks.com. Before then I struggled with my body for most of my life and finally realized that dieting + wanting to lose weight did not equal weight loss, as most weight loss programs will have you believe. I discovered that there was a reason I was overeating: my life sucked. Food was my only source of happiness, connection and relaxation, and until I addressed the cause of my overeating, I would never have my ideal body. So, I fixed my life, healed my emotional eating, and lost weight. This program teaches women how to do this.
Since then, I’ve gained and lost weight a lot (I believe this is a normal and natural thing), but the difference is: I don’t hate myself, I don’t feel crazy around food, I always feel beautiful and I trust my body to do her thing. This is what I believe:
Once you get clear on how to take incredible care of yourself – emotionally, spiritually and physically – your body is naturally going to go to her ideal shape and size for your constitution, age, situation and lifestyle. For some people that means you’ll lose thirty pounds, gain five or stay the same, but regardless, if you stick around, you will feel the most beautiful, sexy and in love with yourself than you have in your whole life.
*And if you are dying to be a size 2 no matter what, go for it! Just know that you will probably spend most of your time and energy restricting your food and hating your body. I call it, being skinny for a living. But just so you know, that’s not what I teach, so you probably won’t like this program.
Besides my formal training in nutrition from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, most of my training comes from my unending curiosity about my own inner world. I have been coached and trained by some of the best therapists, life coaches, intuitives, spiritual teachers and healers in the world. I look forward to sharing that wisdom with you.
"When I am tapping into my creative energy every single day, not only do I not obsess about food, but I often have to remind myself to get up and eat lunch! I can easily say that I am living my dream. None of this would have ever been possible before taking Sarah’s program."BROOKE BROWN
"I finally feel like the woman I’ve always imagined wanting to be, even if it’s not at 140lbs – which I wouldn’t even know if I got to that weight because I have given up my scale. I feel I am now living my life truthfully and LMWL has been the ending to my journey of self-discovery. "CRYSTAL CAVE
"To anyone considering working with Sarah, you are worth investing in yourself. There is no need to feel guilty about spending the money. The information that you will learn and the changes that you will make because of it are so worth the investment!"MELISSA HOFFMANN
100% Money Back Guarantee
A NOTE FROM SARAH
Year after year, I am blown away by what the women accomplish in this program. The level of transformation, joy and personal discovery is unparalleled. It would be an honor to have you join us. I promise, I will not let you down.Love,